10/21/2008 10:20:00 PM

sad news.......

All Dogs Go to Heaven "Do dogs go to heaven?" my little girl said."Of course," I replied, as I tucked her in bed. "How could something so precious not be up above, Returned to the Father on wings of your love." "Will I see Sophie again?" she asked with a yawn. "She's waiting for you, just as sure as the dawn. To play catch with you on a soft green lawn, then rest by your side 'til the day is gone." "Will Sophie know who I am, because I won't look the same? Will she come to me, Mom, when I call her name?" "I know she will, and I'll tell you why. The love that you shared will never die." "So rest now my child, and know that it's true, when you think of Sophie, she's here with you." In Loving Memory "Sophie" May 25, 1997 to October 20, 2008

0 comments....: