2/19/2009 10:16:00 AM

Opinions PLEEEASE!

OK
Here is my heart for the RR...I stitched my name and city/state in a gorgeous silver variegated thread....It looks OKAY
What do you think??? too light???? I like it....it's done with one thread, over two....It's not as bad from a bit back....step away about 2 feet and it looks so much better...the pics may be too close for an objective view, or maybe I'm hoping anyone says that it looks okay.......
I cannot stand to do more frogging....I CAN"T STAND IT........

7 comments....:

BW said...

Danielle- I think the color is lovely, but I'll be honest. I just don't think it is the right color for the fabric. I think your right in thinking that it is too light. Can't blame you for not wanting to frog again. I hate doing that!

Danielle said...

you are absolutely right!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks good:-)

Danielle said...

thanks...but it's too light...it's prettier in person....suggestion? browns?black?what?

BW said...

I'm not sure what other colors you are using, but a warm mid tone brown might work.

Lisa said...

Danielle, yes I think the color is too light. If you are going with all red shades, maybe have all the names stitched in the darkest shade of red. Or pick a neutral color that will work well with your color scheme - either a brown or dark silver/grey instead of black.

Coni said...

I vote for chocolate brown (like a DMC 3371), but I am on a HUGE red/chocolate brown kick at the moment and just might actually be delusional. My sister just did a Valentine in red and chocolate brown and I have been lusting after it ever since.