2/03/2009 08:13:00 AM

shopping without a limit...that's how to do it....

Well, we went to the LNS on Sunday for the annual "Superbowl Sale"....I'll talk more about the "sale" later.....but I got lots of good stuff....with my GIFT CERTIFICATES....It was fun just to get what I wanted without worrying about a budget....that's the way to shop! I picked up black Fabric for my Mystic stitch...All Hallows Eve...It reminds me so much of the kids...everyone (including Rachel) thinks its a bit creepy but I was immediately drawn to it...and Lord knows when that happens it becomes a "must-have"

Got some supplies I needed...the magnets are from the pattern holder that went missing DAY 1 I need to check and see if they're stuck on the swing set out back.....
Got more towels...ON SALE...thought they'd be good for gifts...I already have the book
now I can start this....it's adorable and I love the gingham
I've bee eyeing this series for a while...something about these birds reminds me of the ones I feed daily out back (the ones at my house look like rats with wings...but they are waiting for me every morning)

0 comments....: