5/04/2009 10:15:00 PM

#%^&^#@@#!!!^ PHOOEY!

I have been MIA lately.......I have been planning my daughter's First Communion...(pics to follow)....I have gotten off the beaten track...I wanted SO darn badly to start my Laura J Perrin project, but I want to savor every moment and enjoy the ride...I really don't want to rush it...so next week I have scheduled a day with my wonderful starter supplies from Coni and my beautiful pattern.... You know....I work SOOOOO darn hard at centering things....but NOOOOO...can it ever work???????? I measure and measure, count, get out my stitch counter, calculator and pencil....toil for HOURS...sweat.....take a shot of liquor then dive in.....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...I can't take it any longer! Why can't I center anything??!??!! But I do think it came out pretty.....I must admit, not a big pooh fan, but the Mommy-to-be is obsessed and I have to stay within the theme....I forgot how damn hard it is to work with waste canvas....I love the results, but it isn't centered.....

2 comments....:

Nete Lago said...

Friend,
I loved ...
I found too beautiful, a charm.
kisses.

Coni said...

I think that little tee shirt is just cutey cute cute! Why not throw the kid's initials over there on the left up in the corner so it will be all personalized and the mother to be will think you're a stitchy genius! And I, for one, think it's just fabulous as it is and it will be treasured forever.