5/12/2009 09:22:00 AM

Spring has Sprung!

Here is the view out my Dining room window......it just puts a skip in my step!

I am finished the towel and the bib and the onesie (I'm gonna put the name on it it even it out, Thanks Coni! Great idea)

:)

I started an alphabet sampler in pooh...LOVE IT!!!!!....POOH POOH POOH

:(
........Make sure my coffin lining is in "Pooh" sheets........

2 comments....:

imnverted said...

The sampler looks too cute. Cant wait to see more updates on this

Lisa said...

Oh, wow I love the view out your dining room window too. Everything is so green and those purple flowers are beautiful (what kind of flowers are those, it kind of looks like a lilac tree)? Here, in the part of California we live - we have had our spring (the green & flowering time of the year) and we are getting ready for the brown (when the rain is scarce).
I love the Pooh, too!
Take care!
Lisa