6/02/2009 07:01:00 PM

Now we're cookin' with GREASE

OK I finally have gotten to start my Laura J Perin design. It's a freebie on the site and I thought I'd start with it....all of the supplies are courtesy of miss Spinster Stitcher herself ( I have properly thanked as of yet...but I am in the process).....I cannot believe that I am stitching with supplies from her...they are absolutely gorgeous colors....this is how far I have gotten...I had to rip out three different times .....but once I got the reading of the pattern down....there was no stopping me!! What do you think so far? This is my two year old that has been "helping" me stitch....I put in in from the bottom, she pulls the needle thru.....look at those sausage link fingers!!!!!! She's my beauty girl, alright...but nap time could not have come sooner.....

I don't think I have ever posted a pic of the family....I have a website of the kids...and I leave all of my stitchy stuff for here...
Here's a shot of all of us....

1 comments....:

Coni said...

Oh holey schmoley, your stitching is beautiful and your family is even more so! I love your progress so far and can't wait to see more!