3/11/2009 06:02:00 PM

WAAYYYY too much information.......

Ok...this has to be my last post on this project.....It's already shows way too much! I A B S O L U T E L Y love this piece...it's for my BFF who shall remain nameless (hopefully a few of my friends think they are my BFF)...... I cannot wait to finish and I make myself stich for one hour every day just to get it done...it's all sepia tones and is simple beauty.... If anyone wants to see the piece, drop me an email and I will send the final pic from the pattern......God, I love this......

1 comments....:

Lisa said...

It is beautiful...I think I can make out some of what it might be, but it sounds like it is a special gift for someone...so please email me a photo of the completed piece (lmdurst@yahoo.com).
Take care,
Lisa in CA
www.cadurst.blogspot.com