4/18/2009 10:12:00 PM

CALL the Lawyer...I need to change the will......

I have been walking around in circles for about a week.....I received the nicest package from Miss Spinster Stitcher, herself, Coni, with things I never Ever EVER expected!...I had elicited some help from her...(you gotta check out her work...it's magnificent....) I thought instructions, maybe a tutorial when she asked for my email and snail mail....CHECK IT OUT

Now, don't get me wrong...I have received surprises in the past, but this caught me so off guard....All of this, THIS was accompanied by a step by step instruction that you couldn't even pay to get!!!! (I took a class at Michaels on knitting and wound up leaving with less knowledge that going in!)
What an awesome RAOK! Coni, you made my week...no, maybe year.....your kindness will never be forgotten.....
Now my husband thinks I'm nuts...he lost his side of the bed to the 'priority mail' box that was full of these goodies...it was tucked under the covers with me because I didn't want to put it down! I couldn't run the risk of ANYONE touching ANYTHING without my supervision...
.....my new scissor fob has been in my pocket....I can't keep it on my scissors that are always squirreled away in my bag from 2, 4 and 8 year olds.....I keep it with me and put on when they finally go to sleep. IT is beautiful!
The colors are vibrant and gorgeous and all different threads that our LNS doesn't even carry......I look at them, feel them and carefully zip them back into the great bag they came in...sometimes I want to roll all over them on the bed...that's how joyful they are!
I sometimes stand in the corner mumbling that I can't believe that she took the time to help a girl out with her LJP endeavors....
I have been looking at patterns and I know exactly what I will be starting with.....
Coni, once again a great big MUAH!
....thanks a million.....
I thought I'd never fit into the stitching community online....today I feel like President and CEO.....

3 comments....:

Babs said...

I like your work, keep on stitching ;-)

Coni said...

Oh, you are too kind! I only did it because I want EVERYBODY to love doing LJP's as much as I do. Besides...every stitcher needs a little love now and then, right? Enjoy! Woo Hoo!

Nete Lago said...

Hello friend,
I am happy for you.
Have a beautiful week.
Kisses.